India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Schedule II Recruitment 2023 for 30041 Post
Post Date : 03 August 2023
Short Information about Job : India Post has released the recruitment advertisment for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Schedule II. The Candidate who is interested and Fulfill Eligibility for this GDS Schedule II Vacancy can Apply Online.
India Post Gramin Dak Sewak GDS Schedule II Recruitment July 2023
Registration are starting from 03 August 2023 and last date for the registration is 23 Aug 2023. There are Total 30041 Vacancy for the Post of GDS Schedule II Recruitment 2023. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 40 Years . From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 03/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/08/2023
- Last Date of Payment Fee : 23/08/2023
- Online Correction Date : 24 - 26 August 2023
- Marit List / Result : Notified Soon
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age relaxation given extra as per India Post GDS Schedule II Recruitment 2023 Rules.
- General/ OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidate : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female Candidate : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Thought India Post E-Challan, Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO.
- Take a printout or keep Save transaction details for their records.
India Post GDS Schedule II Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post
||India Post GDS Eligibility Details|
|Gramin Dak Sewak GDS Schedule II July 2023
How to Fill India Post GDS Schedule II Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- India Post GDS Delhi are Released Gramin Dak Sewak Schedule II Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 03/08/2023 to 23/08/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in India Post GDS Schedule II.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Printout or Keep transaction details after fee payment.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Important Link
|Fee Payment Status (04-08-2023)||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Join us|
|Official Website||Click here|