Staff Selection Commission SSC Junior & Senior Translator Recruitment 2023 for 307 Post
Post Date : 22 August 2023
Short Information about Job : The Staff Selection Commission will hold and Open Competitive Computer Based
Examination for direct recruitment to the posts of Group 'B' Non-Gazetted posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior
Translator Officer, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Senior Translator for various Ministries /
Departments / Organizations of the Government of India. Those Candidate who are interested to the
following Vacancy can apply online.
Staff Selection Commission Junior & Senior Translator Recruitment Aug 2023
Registration are starting from 22 August 2023 and Last date for the registration is 12 September 2023. There are Total 307 Vacancy for the Post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam.
Minimum age Limit is 18 Years and The Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment SSC Official Website.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 22/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/09/2023
- Last Date of Payment Fee : 12/09/2023
- Correction Date : 13-14 Setember 2023
- Exam Date : October 2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age relaxation given Extra as per SSC Recruitment Rules 2023.
- GEN / OBC / EWS Candidate : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidate: 0/-
- Female Candidate : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Thought Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Mode Only.
- Take a printout or Save transaction details for their records.
SSC Junior & Senior Translator Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details - 307 Post
|Post Code||Post Name
||Junior Translator in CSOLS
||Junior Translator in Railway
||Junior Translator in Armed Force
||Junior Translator in Subordinate Officers
||Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department
How to Fill SSC Junior & Senior Translator Online Form 2023
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the Official Website https://ssc.nic.in.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG / JPG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Before submitting the Application Form, candidate must ensure that the photograph is uploaded as per the given
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the
closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of
disconnection / inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on
the website during the closing days.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details and Take the printout or keep transaction details after fee payment.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/Print
option that they have filled correct details in each field of the application form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Important Link
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Join us|
|Official Website||SSC Official Website|