Starting Date for Online Application- February, 2016
The applicant should be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
Passport Size Photograph(Family Head)
Voter Id(All family Members)
Aadhar Card(All Family Members)(Not Compulsory)
Income Certificate(Yearly Income Certificate)
LPG Gas Connection (All Details)
Bank Account Details(Branch/Bank Name, A/C No., IFSC Code, Scanned Copy of Pass Book page)
Ward Details(Town, Ration Card Area, Ward Name, Ward Number)
Ration Keeper(Name of the Ration Card Shop Keeper)
1. In order to apply for the online form, the applicant should open the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Here the candidates will have to click on the Ration Management System for registration.
3. Candidates should fill up the registration form as per the instruction.
4. After successful registration, the applicants will get OTP in the applicant’s registered mobile number.
5. In order to complete the registration form, the applicants should enter the OTP and mobile number.