Airports Authority of India Recruitment Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Posted on : Jun 19th 2017 16:15
Airports Authority of India application for the post of 105 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) in Eastern Region.
For more Detail like : Age limit /Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & more rules are given below link.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.07.2017
- Last Date for Deposit of Application fee through Challan : 21.07.2017
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on computer based/online examination, physical
Post Name & Number of Posts
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500-28500/-
- Number of Posts 105 Posts
- Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 30.06.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST Candidates 5 years & OBC Candidates 3 years
Rs.400/- through online payment mode of State Bank Multi Option Payment System platform of State Bank of India Only.Candidates belonging to following categories i.e., Female, Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment.
10th Pass and 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks OR 12th Pass
(Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
How to Apply
The candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero.